Keele University's Research Repository is as an open access repository. The University has made reasonable efforts to monitor the content of the repository. If however you consider that content in the repository infringes UK law, please notify Keele University by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Publishers' rules
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- National Security
- Falsified information within the item(s)
The repository team will review any complaint or take down request as soon as possible and will take such action it considers appropriate in the circumstances. This may include, but shall not be limited to, any of the following courses of action:
- temporary removal of the item from the repository whilst the complaint is being investigated
- permanent removal of the item from the repository
- No further action
Any withdrawal of items by the repository team will be accompanied by a notice of withdrawal to the author with the reason for such withdrawal.
The repository team will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with a response on your complaint within 10 working days.